Friday, August 1, 2008

Voice Over Coaching

Ahhh, summer…… It’s been an incredibly busy one! Can’t believe it’s almost over, and soon it will be back to school for the kids. There are a few outings left and many things to accomplish before then. Sorry to say, I’ve been neglecting my blog, but I do intend to get back to it. Thank you to all of you who have been reading my “Voice Talent Advice” series, the "How To" pages on my web site, and taking the time to comment, thank me, and/or ask questions. If there are any topics you’d like to have me cover, please feel free to let me know!


Some of you have expressed an interest in voice over coaching. I’ve been tempted to start down that path as well, but just haven’t had time in my schedule to commit to that on any type of regular basis. I have been thinking about it, however. I think I’d prefer to start by offering coaching for voice talent via phone. “Teleclass” is a term that’s been used for group voice over training sessions via the phone. At this point, I think I would rather work one on one with students. This is all in the beginning stages…. I haven’t even come up with a rate, yet. I have been referring people to some of the people I know in the business who I know teach a good class. Rodney Saulsberry is a working professional voice over guy who does great classes!

If you would be interested in private coaching sessions via the phone with me, please feel free to comment here and /or email me at: Melanie@melaniehaynes.com

No comments:

Pages