Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Audio Studio in the Works!

Having recently been inspired by Joe Cipriano's wonderful new studio , I'm on the road to a complete audio studio update, myself! This past winter, I was toying with the idea of getting a Whisper Room, but realized it would just be too cramped in my present studio. Joe's space reminded me so much of a space we have that was scheduled for a transformation anyway, that it became clear that it needed to become my new studio. The room has large picture windows and the plan is for a free standing custom built audio booth with at least one large window that will allow me to see outside so I can acutally see the sunshine while recording instead of spending hours in a black hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be spending so much time recording voice overs, but having visual access to the outdoors during the process will be so good for my mental health!

There's a lot of work ahead of us on this project, but it is exciting and will hopefully be completed well before summer is over. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Pages